The Following steps are involved in setting up Telikompng ADSL with Cisco 800 Series Router for a Local Area Network for Office/Home in PNG.
- Bridge the ADSL
- Create an Outside Interface on the Cisco Router
- Give IP Address to the Inside Interface of the Cisco Router
- Route everything to the Interface created in step 2
- Tie the access list to the interface created in step 2
- To deny access to internet on certain computers, tie the list to the inside interface
To get the full documentation, see us